Terms and Conditions
*With a value up to £500
1. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion (see clause 6 below on how to enter). In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Eligibility: Purchases made by consumers, and purchases made in the course of business, trade, or profession.
2. This promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. There will be one prize draw per week. You may enter multiple times as long as you have provided a unique proof of purchase per entry. Only one prize per person throughout the Promotional Period will be permitted. If you have been selected as a winner you will no longer be eligible to win again, any additional entries following your win will be void.
4. To enter this promotion you must buy at least one bag of 'Blue Circle Postcrete' (the Promoter's product) and provide valid proof of purchase in the form of a photo of a receipt upon entry. See further details below regarding what constitutes as a valid entry.
5. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 00:00 on 19th June 2017 and 23:59 on 3rd September 2017. There will be 11 x 'Weekly Promotional Periods' throughout the promotion, starting on Mondays at 00:00 and finishing on Sundays at 23:59 each week. Weekly Promotional Periods as follows:
1. Monday 19th June 2017 00:00 to Sunday 25th June 2017 23:59
2. Monday 26th June 2017 00:00 to Sunday 2nd July 2017 23:59
3. Monday 3rd July 2017 00:00 to Sunday 9th July 2017 23:59
4. Monday 10th July 2017 00:00 to Sunday 16th July 2017 23:59
5. Monday 17th July 2017 00:00 to Sunday 23rd July 2017 23:59
6. Monday 24th July 2017 00:00 to Sunday 30th July 2017 23:59
7. Monday 31st July 2017 00:00 to Sunday 6th August 2017 23:59
8. Monday 7th August 2017 00:00 to Sunday 13th August 2017 23:59
9. Monday 14th August 2017 00:00 to Sunday 20th August 2017 23:59
10. Monday 21st August 2017 00:00 to Sunday 27th August 2017 23:59,
11. Monday 28th August 2017 00:00 to Sunday 3rd September 2017 23:59
6. To Enter: Entrants must submit their entry by texting 'POSTCRETE', then your name and a photo of your receipt (for proof of purchase) to 88222 (standard message and data rates may apply).Entrants must include 'POSTCRETE', their name and a photo of their receipt in order to enter. Entrants may also enter for free: email your name with an attachment of the photo of your receipt to email@example.com. Each entry will be validated prior to being entered into the prize draw. In order to enter multiple times, entrants must provide a unique receipt per entry. Note that entries into the prize draw are not associated with the amount of 'Blue Circle Postcrete' bought. One entry per receipt. For example if you entered a receipt showing 11 bags of Blue Circle Postcrete were purchased, this qualifies as one entry into the prize draw. However, if you provided 11 individual entries with 11 unique receipts showing 1 bag of Blue Circle Poscrete was purchased per transaction, this would qualify as 11 entries into the prize draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
8. Although purchases made in the course of business or trade are eligible for the prize draw, bulk entries will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity, using identities other than their own or any automated means in order to increase the participant's entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. Available to be won: there are 45 pairs of cinema tickets and 1 'time off' prize available to be won for each of the first 10 prize draws during the Promotional Period. There are 50 pairs of cinema tickets and 1 'time off' prize available to be won in the final week.
10. Prizes are as follows:
a. 'Time off' prize which is a £500 cash prize, once the winner has been notified via telephone call they will be sent an email with full details on how to claim their prize. To claim the prize, the winner must provide their full details including name and home address in order for them to receive the cash prize which will be sent to them as a cheque.
b. Pair of cinema tickets, once the winner has been notified via telephone call they will be sent an email with full details on how to claim their prize. The cinema tickets will be provided as two e-codes that can be redeemed online or at selected ODEON cinemas within the UK. The e-codes cannot be used at the following ODEON venues: Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX.
11. Winner Selection: All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be entered into a random prize draw conducted by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promotor, within 10 working days of the close of each Weekly Promotional Periods. The winners will be the first entries chosen at random from all eligible entries received.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by telephone call (to the mobile number they entered with) within 10 working days of the relevant prize draw and announced via promotional email sent to those who have previously signed up to receive marketing emails from Tarmac. No contact details of winners will be announced other than their name. The winners will be required to respond within 14 calendar days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
13. Prize Delivery: The Promoter reserves the right to seek physical proof of purchase prior to prize dispatch. Prizes will be delivered within 30 calendar days from the winner responding to the Winner Notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. Any expenses or injuries incurred by the winners in the general use and / or enjoyment of their prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no discussions will be entered into.
18. The winners shall, at the Promoter's request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name in promotional material that includes email and social media.
19. The initial and surname or first name of the winners (depending on entry data) will be available on request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org from one month into the Promotional Period and throughout the Promotional Period and for three months after the closing date.
20. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death, negligence and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
23. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
'The Promoter': Tarmac Trading Ltd (company no. 453791) whose registered office is at Portland House Bickenhill Lane Solihull Birmingham B37 7BQ.